Parents, Complete Your Athletics Registration Online!
- Go to above toolbar and Click on Registration, then Athletic Registration.
- Login with your username/password or create new login if first time registering to site. (Be sure to save your username/password for next year!)
- Click on Register and select student from the drop-down, or create a New Student.
- Complete the required (*) fields on the form.
- Upload your completed WIAA Physical or Alternate Year form (or submit hard copy to CCHS, Attn: Mrs. Tadeo.)
- Read and Acknowledge Policies & Agreements.
- Sign off and Consent.
***The WIAA requires a pre-participation physical fitness form signed by a physician/PA/APNP no less than every other school year with April 1 the earliest date of examination. Physical examination taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year & following school year. In the year when an examination is not required, an Alternate Year Athletic Permit Card must be signed by a parent or guardian and be on file. Those forms can be found on the Athletics page of the CCHS website, www.catholiccentralhs.org
Once you complete these steps, you are registered and can participate in Catholic Central athletics.
If you have questions regarding your physical status, please contact Mrs. Tadeo. (email@example.com)